Thursday, May 14, 2015

VOICES


REMEMBER: IT IS BETTER TO SPANK a boy as he is GROWING UP THAN TO HAVE THE PRISON SYSTEM DISCIPLINE them as men


I Might be different then most in this group. I have two sons still at home that i spank for discipline only. i also have my 18 - 23 yr old young men that I mentor and use spanking. most of the young men I mentor also agree to more sexual related things things. To be very clear no desire for sexual things with my sons and only if the young men I mentor agree.


Spanking for me as always been Male on male. Growing up my mother fully endorsed it but it was always my father who did the deed. I went to an all boys Catholic School taught by Mostly Jesuit Brothers (the few that were not were always men also) so in all my 18 years of growing it was guys getting spanked by men.
So I was asked if I ever had gotten spanked by a woman and the answer is yes I have. However she came as a MOM/DAD combo and it was made clear both would spank me as needed. So I thought I give you a few of my thoughts about that time.
First of all I have NO interest in women GETTING spanked and honestly would never seek a woman out but in this situation I had no choice and so I was spanked several times by this lady.
So what Did I think? Well she very strict and stern (not unlike my mother only mom didn't spank) and so I was totally able to respect her as a disciplinarian. I also might add, that any thought I had that that a woman might go easy on me and NOT paddle like a man..HA!!! She tanned my hide with a vengence and you had to respect her ability to paddle.
I hated taking my trousers down in front of her, but I not keen about doing that in front of man either. I did fell totally embarrassed having a woman see me in white briefs and then off course when I had to take them down but It honestly didn't find it worse than a man. I am sure many men might feel differently on that but that's my take on it.

      Thanks for sharing this. At home I was spanked by both parents. Actually as a kid Mom spanked me more often as she spent much time with us being a housewife. And I can confirm she could spank as bad as dad. But I am hooked to male/male punishments because of my late teens spankings that were given only by Dad.

     I ponder (but have never asked) why my mother didn't spank me...I guess it just came down to me being a boy and all.....not sure

     Most parents think that it should be male Spanking male and female Spanking female n my house it was mostly that way unless mom just lost her cool then it was Everyman 4 himself we always went around n a circle with mom I guess we thought we were going somewhere even with mom hanging on or were going to move out of the way but it never worked we'd still get hit


As a result of my behavior yesterday, I got my butt blistered by a very serious spanking this evening.  I didn’t feel the need to comply with my daily check-in with my disciplinarian yesterday (food journal, exercise accomplishments).  I wasn’t trying to be openly defiant, truth be told, I just could not be bothered.  I wasn’t feeling well, and my obligations and goals were the least of my concerns at the time.  As a result, I disrespected my disciplinarian and the time he invests in me.  Lesson learned, in a “real” mentoring relationship, I don’t get to pick and choose when I will follow the rules.  Having an “off day,” can happen to anyone, but the respectful and proper thing to do, would have been to take a few seconds and communicate my situation, not blow it off entirely.   


Michael had a fund raising dinner where he worked. He could have gone alone, but asked me to go along. I really did not want to go. Speeches, cocktail party small talk, a tux. None of these things sounded good to me. “Just come with me, OK? I hate these things too.” So we were going.
He got home from work a little late. We had not time for anything but to get ready and leave. Going from naked or nearly naked all day or nearly all day every day or nearly every day to a tux and dress shoes really annoyed me, and I guess I let it show. At any rate, as we parked at the restaurant, he said “When we get home, you’re in for a beating.”
Instant hard on.
We went inside and got drinks, and stood talking to other guys as uncomfortable in a tux as I, but not as uncomfortable “in front.”
One of Michael’s coworkers came over and we chatted. Michael came over and said “Did he tell you our plans?” And walked away. The guy asked, of course, and I said “I’m not sure what he meant.” That seemed to end the topic, but Michael saw from across the room we were not talking much, so he came back. “Did he tell you? Our plans for tonight after this dinner?”
Jack said “No. He didn’t” and smiled inquisitively.
I looked at Michael and saw he intended to embarrass me. “Michael plans on beating my ass for complaining about having to come to this dinner.”
“No,” Michael said. “I plan on beating your ass because I enjoy doing it.” Jack laughed, told me to “get ready” and then walked away.
Michael said “Now, go to the men’s room and push your underpants down to your knees and pull your pants back up.”
I said nothing, and when to do as told.
I felt awkward and uncomfortable standing there with my underpants down. I worried that people would see my erection against my pants. Every time I caught Michael’s eye, I blushed.
Finally we sat down to eat. Michael sat on my left. I did not know the man on my right. I only knew one other person at the table, the wife of Department Chairman had worked with me years ago.
Michael patted my leg several times during dinner. He asked me if I was comfortable. Then, just before the speeches started, he put his hand in his breast pocked and took something out, palming it so no one could see it. He handed me a rather large butt plug.
“Excuse yourself. When you get back, have this in place.”
“I have no lube.”
“Pity.”
I went and did as told.
When I got back, people had shifted their chairs to face the head table. Michael had his hand on the back of my chair. When I sat down, he slid his hand down to check that I had obeyed.
We didn’t speak the rest of the night. The speeches over, Michael make excuses, and we left. We still hadn’t spoken.
We got in the car. “Underpants down?”
“Yes.”
“Plug in?”
“Yes.”
“Good.”
When we got home, I didn’t quite know what to do. I started to help Michael out of his tux, but he stopped me and said “Come rub my feet. Those shoes hurt. You can take your tux off if you like.”
I took it off, but left my underpants at my knees. I got Michael a brandy and knelt to rub his feet. He seemed to relax. And the doorbell rang.
I jumped and looked at the door. “Go let Jack in, Randy.”
Ah, that was how this would go.
Jack came in and said, first comment out of his mouth “Has he beaten you yet?”
“No,” Michael said. "We waited for you."
I said nothing. I walked to the bedroom, and lay across the end of the bed. Michael used Jack’s belt to beat my ass, long, and hard.
“Thank our guest, Randy.”
I took Jack in my mouth and sucked him till he came. It took less than 3 minutes.
By the time Michael got back from letting Jack out, I had lain full length on the bed on my belly.
“Paddle or cane?” Michael asked.
I chose the cane.


I am a mid 50's man who received CP both at school and home when I was younger.
At school the masters regularly had you bent over for an application of the size 12 plimsoll on your bottom, and even more serious misdemeanours it was off to the Heads study to bend over touching toes for 6 of the best.
At home Mother was a strict disciplinarian who from very young age would beat me and my sisters with her slipper and later the cane and a thick heavy leather strap hitch she kept on a hook in the study. The routine was always the same, change into PJ's and return to the study where punishment would be prescribed then collect the selected implement from the hook, drop bottoms and bend over for a sound beating regardless of welts from school. Then corner time with bared bottom on display for all to see.


When I was 20 years old I ventured into my first adult spanking life. Many men have asked me how it worked and why it worked and I have been working on writing this for a bit, so here goes some advice to any "boys" who want to consider this lifestyle.
Now In my case I had been raised in a strict home were a boy was seen and not heard and did as he was told OR else. Learning to continue this life was not that hard for me but I have learned a few tip as I have gone into other situations and know where you have to set your head.
Discipline is the only sure way to Guide and control a Man in general. NOTHING works better (at least for me) than a pants down, briefs at the knees over the knee (or bent over a chair or saw horse if the strap) paddling on the bare bottom. While each situation stands to be different there must be trust and respect developed FIRST to really make this. I say you must Fear the spanking but not the spanker. Discipline is after all "for your own good"
I can tell you without hesitation I do my best when I have structured, guidance and swift and effective discipline at hand and I assume I am far form alone. You new "dad" must understand you need Strict rules and boundaries that you understand from the start. When you stray there will be no need to beg for another chance, it will be to late! As my own dad use to say to me "if you do the crime you have to pay the fine"
While you are both adult men, it is only in age. One man is clearly in charge and any ego "the boy" has must be silenced. that can off course be done willing by the lad or it will need to be addressed by the dad with Discipline. Dad decides when, where and how the punishment will be carried out. Punishments are never on the boy's clock, when he is the mood or doesn't have to sit at work all day or or or or...I never had a say when where or long I was spanked or with what I was spanked and the dad must never go easy on the boy either he must be a man of word. Any lad who grew up getting spanked knows all this, IF dad says march....YOU MARCH! I know at times you may say "this is NO fun" and I hate to kill your fantasy world but serious discipline spankings are NOT fun! this is not sex or fun and games! You either are in or your not.
Dad must set the house rules and make them clear. if you must be up at 7am that is not 7:04am. if you must be in bed at 9pm that's not 9:04pm. if lawn cutting MUST be done by Friday, that's not Saturday. if your told to wipe your feet before you come in house and you track up the kitchen floor don't expect a pass. But as for his rules, they must be rules with accompanying consequences for any disobedience and they must be as specific and succinct as possible.
living like a 12 year old as grown man is an extreme for many a spanking fan but no harm is done to anyone and for me personally I got a 2 year college degree (paid for by my "dad") and I know I never would gotten that without very strict discipline. Some of us boys just need that!


Some of you may think I'm crazy on this, then others will think I'm going to get what I deserve and hope that T L whips me hard. But I was telling daddy about some of my past and one thing I did as a young boy that I never got spanked for. The main one that always sticks out to me, and I have roll played it with other spankers and never got a since of "OK I finally paid my debt", was when I cut my cousins hair when I was around 8yrs old. She got a spanking and I came oh so very close. I just knew I was going to get spanked by her mom. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I sit in the living room. But as time went on nothing happened. So my mom and I left. But I just knew when we got home my mom was going to tell my dad and his belt would come off and tears would be coming. But no...still no spanking. So daddy and I were talking and since I don't have a true punishment spanking coming this week. If he would truly spank me for what I did back then. The reason I brought it up to him is how he made me feel when he did spank me. I've never cried like that with any spanker before. I truly and honestly felt like a 10yr old when I was whipped by my dad. So I feel if he can do that for me over the hair cutting I feel I will have paid my debt. I did ask my mom years later why she nor my dad spanked me over it. She said we just felt that if Maria, my cousins mom, didn't spank you we didn't feel we needed too. Back then the 8yr old was so relived and grateful. But now it's time for me to pay for what I've done. I have this coming.




I am a man in a female led relationship. My wife gives me real domestic discipline spankings whenever she feels that I am out of line or not behaving to her standards. I am usually paddled or strapped on my bare ass. If she has to spank me while there are visitors in the house she has me go out to find and prepare my own switches (These are more quiet) and to save both of us from the embarrassment, I have to take my whipping in complete silence. My agreement to submit to her and this new way of life has changed our relationship in wonderful ways. We are both much happier, and there is no arguing anymore. Recently, she has decided that she will be recording some of my punishments. When she thinks that I am starting out my day on the wrong note, she makes me sit and watch what happened to me the last time I had a bad day. In addition she has decided that the humiliation of my punishments will be extended by having all of you watch me take my spankings. She has made me set up this page and is making me post the videos that she wants you to see. She wants me to let you know that there will be lots more to come, and that the spankings will be getting worse if I keep doing the same things wrong.



My first paddling was more painful and embarrassing I've read here so for, so I thought i should share.
I went to an international high school in America, where corporal punishment had been banned for over four years. I was in second grade when there was a big vote by parents and teachers as to imply the paddle again for punishment. The schools standards where going down at that time, and since many parents as well as teachers where worried the kids behavior would go completely down the drain, our teacher had bad news for us on Monday.

Her name was Ms. Morag, and she asked us all to sit down. With a stiff face and a voice that showed no emotion, she told us that all the teachers where allowed to use the paddle on us from that day on when we would misbehave. She opened the top drawer of her desk, and showed us the leather, quite flexible paddle that had been given to her. She continued: "depending on the wrong doing i will ask you to bare your bottom or not. Then you will be asked to assume position at my desk. Hands at the front, elbows on the desk. You will receive 6 strokes maximum." I was awestruck. I had absolutely never received any sort of corporal punishment at home: my parents just never needed to and were against this as well coming from Germany. I would quickly learn that ms. Morag wasn't happy about the implementation of the leather paddle either.

While after the first week after the new rule set in, many boys and girls where showing each other their red bums in the showers after gym, none of our class had been paddled yet. This resulted in the fact that we thought we could all relax again and go back to our previous behavior.
After a month of the top drawer of the desk keeping closed, I got way too confident. I skipped class that morning to have a sleep in and came in at 11.30 am. When ms. Morag asked me why i was so late, I just shrugged my shoulders to impress my class buddies. She was furious, and I knew I'd gone too far, but still, at first to my relieve the top drawer kept closed. Instead, she gave me a note for the headmaster of the school and sent me out of class.

I was feeling extremely nervous, knocking on his door. "Come in", and I entered. I gave him the note. Our headmaster was an extreme stern man with a white beard and a bolding head. I can still remember that he had tanned lower arms from working outside. There was one old oak desk in the middle of the room. He read the note and frowned. "Is this true about being late boy?" He asked me. "Yes sir", i replied, miserable. He leaned back in his leather chair. "Did ms. Morag give you a paddling for that?" I was confused. "No sir" i replied, "she sent me straight to you". He looked annoyed. "Has she given any of your class mates a hiding yet?" Up until this day, i wish i would've said yes, but decided to be honest. "No sir". He told me to take of my shoes and take place in the only other chair in the room and he took off.

I looked around the room, it was really silent. The desk seemed very hostile to me now. I felt insecure without my shoes on, because i knew what must be coming. I had to wait for ages. I heard footsteps heading towards the door. It opened, it was the headmaster. He had brought ms. Morag with him. They obviously had had an argument, both looking very cross.
The headmaster looked at me. "Take of your trousers boy and assume position". I thought my heart would explode out of my chest, I could barely move. I stumbled with my jeans until i was in my underwear. I walked to the desk and bent over it, my elbows on the dark wood. It fell silent. I heard footsteps and the opening of a drawer. The voice of the headmaster again, this time to ms. Morag; "bare his bottom, please". She walked behind me, and with a swift movement she pulled down my shorts.
"Now give him four, please" he said, while handing the leather paddle to ms. Morag, I will be counting. I could not see her face, but she must've been as embarrassed as I was. I heard her walk behind me. The cold paddle was positioned to my out sticking bum twice. She aimed, and hit. I got a huge fright, since this was my first lick ever, but was able to clench my teeth and hold in a scream. It fell silent again, the clapping sound was still hanging in the air. I heard the headmasters quiet voice: "harder, please". Again, aiming and the full impact of the paddle over my ***, so much more painful I groaned. The male voice again: "you can do better than that". Out of the blue came the third strike, it was vicious and I screamed out from the extreme sting. "Better. ONE." I could not believe what was happening. My poor behind was used as a paddling class for ms. Morag. Thinking I was almost there, i still had three hits like that to come. My fists where getting white with my nails pushing in my palms. I was so angry with myself putting myself in this situation I could cry. Thinking this, the paddle landed on my but with a loud crack and i felt myself hitting forward with my whole body. I cried out hard, it was the most pain by far I'd ever experienced. "That's good ms. Morag, I want to hear him cry out. TWO". For the the next hit she aimed again, I felt the light tap on my now glowing hot red buttocks, followed by another mind blowing hit. I cried even harder than with the last blow, since my throbbing bum was hurting so bad I didn't think I could take any more whacks. "THREE. Now give me that." I looked over my shoulder, and could see a red faced ms. Morag hand the paddle over to the headmaster.
"I hoped you've learned a lesson too here, young lady" he said to her. I was in a lot of pain, but extremely relieved the headmaster wasn't going to let her give me four hits, as he said. I tried to get up from the desk when I heard the headmasters loud voice behind me: "what do you think you' re doing lad?!" While I already was standing up, he landed the paddle on my but with such force i screamed in agony and jumped away from the desk. He was in rage now, but in a quiet, holding back sort of way. He walked towards me, put his big hand in my neck and pushed me back into position. I was trembling now. "Well Thomas, and also to the young lady here, I will show you once how it's done so I won't have to see you both back here again". I saw his arm lifting high in the air, the paddle almost reaching the ceiling. He held it there for a few seconds, making the anticipation of the impact almost unbearable. I could hear the flexible leather paddle whooshing through the air, before it collided with my poor bum. I yelled and was pushed forward a few inches with the entire desk screeching the floor. I was allowed up now, which was extremely difficult, but I managed not to cry.

The headmaster sent us both out of the office back to class. Ms. Morag walked next to me, chin in the air, still red faced. From that day on, she definitely knew how to swing the paddle, and I can assure you that we behaved a lot better from that day on! After another six from her, bear bottom in front of the entire class, I was on my best behavior for the rest of my college life. I can't say I enjoyed the experience but I know for sure it worked for me and it showed me a lot of respect for older people, though my parents never had to lay a hand on me



 My friend AS made a post today about spanking. What he said in that post is true. But it got me thinking. Some of you may think I'm just going to say this because I'm into spanking. Which I am. But since I have been with  TL I have truly come to see that even as adults we, or at least I, need discipline. If you could get to know me in real life I am a very sarcastic person by nature. Even to the point, and I am ashamed to say this, I have made my mother cry. The last spanking I got from daddy, I was being sarcastic, and he did strap me. After the spanking and the pouting we talked about. And even tho there was a misunderstanding on why I got spanked, I'm by no means mad or upset that I did. I need someone on my life to set ground rules, guide lines for me to fallow and if I break them I need to punished. Will I always like it, NO! But that is what punishment is. You're not supposed to like it, then you wont keep doing the wrong behavior. That is why I'm so glad I have TL in my life. It is hard to put into words how deeply I love him.










What Is Rooster (Murga) Punishment



Many of mine friends regularly ask me what is Rooster (Murga) Punishment all about?
As you can see from Picture
Rooster (Murga) Punishment is very commonly given Punishment in South-East Asian countries specially in India and is given mostly to boys.
Rooster (Murga) Punishment is assuming Squat Position then taking hands between the legs from behind till ears to hold the ears and just like forming the shape of Rooster.
its mostly given to boys and in some schools without cloths
Murga is a Hindi word which translate in english as -**** or Rooster
It also involves that *** must be high in air (high means highest possible as seen in pics). Hard stroke of cane followed if *** comes down every time. Some times one stroke for first time *** come down, two stroke for second time *** comes down and so on.

To prevent boy from releasing hands between the legs, hands were tied from neck with the help of Rope or Collar as seen in the pics and let the boy move freely wherever he wants to go. It is impossible for boy to release hands because if try hard it would choke him as it is tied through neck.
it becomes very painful after 10-15 mins and normally given for 1-2 hours or half day or full day and we were normally given for half day (4 hours)

As Rooster is always nude, Rooster punishment was also given without cloths in our school and according to me, it is more comfortable without cloths because it facilitate smooth movement of body when body is badly twisted.
Our all essential parts are clearly visible including ***, *******, scrotum and even penis (see the pics) and I am to tell you that every girl of our school knew the size of penis of each boy in our school as at some or other point each one received this punishment either fully naked on with underwear down to knees with *** exposed to facilitate spanking..
Rooster (Murga) punishment is also accompanied by hard spanking of *** as *** is most vulnerable. Sometimes, spanking can be administered on other exposed parts like *******, perineum etc and you can see the spanking marks on my ***, testis, ******* after one of the spanking session and this position (when hands were tied), it is impossible to defend....whatever be the pain.
    Sometimes, teachers or class perfect (in my school only girls were made class perfect and there were only female teachers in my school) due to mistake or intentionally (for fun) hit the scrotum as it is also in vulnerable position, this pain is uncontrollable and you can not even touch them for relief and it happened to me many times, In that situation when scrotum was beaten, the boy became the subject of laughter for all as he is jumping and crying in pain and believe me, it is very funny to hit scrotum in this position and see the boy jumping in pain (even boys do laugh at other boys).

I also want to add that sometimes other students do have fun with Rooster boys by inserting various objects like Pen, Pencil, chalk bits or other objects into the anus. I myself was part of that fun both receiving side and giving side. Many a times, I was caught by boys around toilet and things were inserted (as it was the most secluded place in our school) and due to that position it is not possible to see the face if someone is ambushing. It happened to me so many times during standard 11 and 12 (higher school) and that teachers never took it seriously rather she laughed at with other classmate when objects came out of my ******* (it was more embarrassing than staying nude most of the time during teen age in home and school, assuming Rooster position without cloths and so on).

I received that punishment for more than 48 hours continuously once and more than 30 hours for at least 3 times and including many days in a row for more than 23 hours (I also learned to sleep in this position as I received that punishment many times for long durations like 12-16 hours and my body was at that time very much habitual to that strenuous punishment --- will tell this story later)







No comments:

Post a Comment