Friday, May 1, 2015

VOICES


I love it when a boy begs. He can squeal and plead and howl, promise anything...and even if he says the magick word, he'll only get a short respite, and then get the rest of what he has coming. Daddy decides, and the paddle, the hand and the switch proclaim the decision.


Simon knew that this is not easy. He glanced at his Dad's study as he pass the verandah to notice that the door is opened. Dad has arrived home early. That's means the principal has informed him and he is waiting until his naughty elder son, 15 age, but still behaves naughty, like a boy of 11 years old and not like his other sons of 13 and 12 ages sons. Simon tried to pass the study without seen by his Dad in the study but useless.
"Simon.... come to meet me in 15 minutes.... You hear me?"
"Yyyes....sir..." Simon uttered and meekly walked to his room wishing at least that would not heard by his younger brothers in their rooms playing video games as they usually do after school and arrived home. The most embarrass thing for Simon was being disciplined like a little boy while his neither of younger brothers is punished like him for last years. Simon knew that his Dad and Mom never hesitate to punish him in very humiliating way when he misbehaves because he is elder and they think he should be severely and humiliatingly punished as an example to their younger sons to know what would happen to a naughty boy in the house even if how older he is....

Simon stripped his clothes. He was felt so ashamed as he pulled down his jeans, which he has earned permission to where after he was deserved to wear short pants to school for his last chastisement, guessing that he would lose it again for some period. He wore a boxer and a short...and a T shirt as he usually wear to home. No shoes or slippers he is allowed to wear when he is summoned to Dad's study for discipline. His heart beet were past as he was looking at the wall clock awaring the 15 minutes.....
Finally he was in his Dad's study......

"Do you have something to say me Simon?" Asked his Dad. 15 years old boy was stunned where he was and his hands raised to back of his neck. He knows the drill when he is going to be punished for his misbehaving and not to earn the worst....That is the way he has been trained. Because he is very naughty and not like his brothers, his parent has decided to treat him like this...
"Sir..... I .... cut two period in the school sir... I was punished at school sir....so I should be punished by you sir...."
The boy's eyes filled with tears as he explaining what he did and knowing that he never be forgiven at all by his Dad... Also he knew correct explaining is essential to not earn the worst....

"How many offences you should be punished Simon? And what are them?" Asked his Dad, as arousing from the chair and opening the locker where punishment instruments are stored..... Simon was horrified...But should answer...
"SSSir.... Cutting two periods,......mmm.... being punished at school sir.... Two sir.........I am sorry sir..."
his Dad then has chosen the heavy cane and was testing the flexibility of it waving in the air.....
"Simon, is it a good behave as an elder brother of two younger brothers?"
This is more embarrass punishment he is going to receive and he know it... He felt that there are butterflies are dancing on his stomach and his four inches little penise began to erected in his pants....
"NNnnoo sir... I.... I am giving bad examples to them sssssir"
"Then how many offences you need to be punish Simon?"
"Mmm....ihig....Three sir" Simon was now almost sobbing.....He has many experiences with the cane..... His butts began to feel twinge....
"For the third offence you are wearing short pants to school for one week Simon....."
"Yyyess.....sir....." The boy obeys and said yes robotically... Knowing he has no way to avoid the consequence...
"You know about being punished at school Simon....what it would be for that Simon?" Asked calmly his Dad but the cane is waving in the air as the boy to encourage to answer...
"BBB...because I was caned at school .... I need to be caned at home.......sir"
"How many strokes you received at school ?"
"Eight....sir"
"Eight.....oh...your principle hasn't done the job properly Simon....Eight is not enough for a naughty boy like you.... what the number of 8 times 3 Simon?"

Now the boy is in deep shit..... He begged no in his mind... but knew what would the results for begging and pleading in his punishment session so he gulped the beginning....
"Twenty four sir...." Said hesitantly....
"Good.... then for the first offence you cut class...How many strokes for it you think better for a naughty boy like you Simon?"
Simon now completely in his Dad's mercy. He guessed Dad would satisfied about 30 because it was 24 for the second offence...
"Thirty sir....." Said Simon sobbingly.....
"Yes Simon...30 for one period....then how many totally strokes with this cane Simon?"
Simon was completely broken down in calculating with the horror....But....He should answer....Oh my god....The boy feared....
"I asked a question Simon?"
"Ahg...err... twenty four plus.....plus....sir.....thirty...sixty....mmmnnnoo.....eighty four sir...please..."
"What?"
"Mmhhgg....eighty four sir...."

"Well... Now Simon... I am going to give you 64 on your bare bottom, in the living room, in front of your younger brothers.....then the rest 20 on back your thighs tomorrow morning before you leave for school... because you are wearing short pants to school from tomorrow until a week, the twenty red welts on your thighs would remind you every time your friends ask about them....Now take your trouser and underwear off...."
This was very humiliating to Simon but he has to face so more....This is only the beginning.... He didn't waste the time to make his Dad to add extra to his punishment. His erected cock of now five inches long was bobbed up and down as he yanked the waistband of his underwear passing it....
"T shirt too .... This time I want you to be completely naked...as the say you were born.... And also you remain naked until tomorrow morning...."
After the boy was completely naked... He was pulled by his ear to the living room by Dad and then his Dad summoned his two younger sons to witness what would happens to naughty boys in the house...
"Bend over this chair Simon...."


You may be born for it. And I will admit that I have had many fantasies about spanking you. One that sticks with me the most right now. I come to NC for work. I am staying in a nice hotel downtown. I invite you to have a drink with me in the lobby. We talk. At a sudden point, I offer you an ultimatum. "I'm going to get up and hug you. You can either go home and call it a night. Or you can follow me to my room. But if you do, you must be prepared to take all that I have in store for your ass."


  • Derek


    wish u were here I badly need a spanking

  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    Daddy says give you ass a smack.
    Dot it again HARD
  • Daniel Bowman
    Derek


    yes daddy
    yes sir
  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    I like to watch a bad boy hit himself.
    If he has the balls to do it 4 real
  • Daniel Bowman
    Derek


    I would
  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    u would have to punish yrself like it was me teaching you a lesson
    a hard lesson.
  • Daniel Bowman
    Derek


    yes daddy
  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    u have the balls?
  • Daniel Bowman
    Derek


    yes daddy
  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    I wanna see it
  • Daniel Bowman
    Derek


    how
  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    Get a web cam. A camera. u figure it out
  • Daniel Bowman
    Derek


    ok may take awhile am broke right now
  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    Who isn't?
    Results not excuses.
    if you have the balls
  • Daniel Bowman
    Derek


    yes daddy
  • Byron Williams
    Byron Williams


    over and out



A question I have been asked many times in my life by other men into spanking is if I resented the fact that my father and the teachers spanked me.
I have to say the answer off the top of my head is YES
However what I had resentment about was being told NO being punished for doing something I wanted to do and regardless of the fact that I had been told NO or was TO DO...I still get a bit of a chip over being put in my place.
That's not really the same as being abused or hurt I feel......but just being honest!


So iv’e been bad and have been disagreeing with Master claiming to be big and such when in fact im nothing more than a pathetic little baby fox so until further notice im to be padded for work to remind me of this as well as being padded plugged and locked in chastity while im at home or out and about.
As well as this today being my day off i have to stay in the same padding until tomorrow so i got double padded last night and i really hope that i dont leak:(
so yeah Daddy told me to post this to let the world know that im nothing more than a pathetic dirty little baby fox and that i need to learn to accept this.



Dad unfastened my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my trouser then lowered. Then for my underwear. Shirt or a T shirt allowed if they don't cover anything under your waist. Pants off isn't meaning only you get worse paining but humiliation is major. You are never allowed to wear pants while you are in a one week pants off session. There are your younger brothers' friends, both male and female, are also witnessing you are naked and being punished.




You are deserved to be spanked by Mom and Dad boy....Take your pants off now.



Satillo, Mississippi High School. Several high schools in this jurisdiction, Satillo being one of them. The general student handbook for all schools reads .... ACTION TO BE TAKEN FOR AN UNACCEPTABLE
BEHAVIOR
When students exhibit behaviors that are considered unacceptable,
students may be subject to disciplinary actions which include but are not
limited to the following:
First offense: Conference with the principal or his/her designee.
Disciplinary action will be determined by the principal and may include
detention, corporal punishment, or in school suspension.
Second offense: Conference with the principal or his/her designee.
Disciplinary action may include detention, corporal punishment, in-
school suspension, or out of school suspension (1-3 days).
Third offense: Three days suspension (May be in-school or out-of-
school. Parent must accompany student to school in order for regular class work to be resumed.
The Lee County School Board recogn
izes corporal punishment as a
means of enforcing rules of conduct when other positive methods have
been unsuccessful. Corporal punishment may be administered by certified personnel and witnessed by another adult. This action shall be documented on the school’s discipline form.


Location and Positioning
The positioning of the person on the receiving end of a spanking can be crucial to the outcome of the spanking in terms of safety, effectiveness, and comfort of both spanker and spankee. It can even have an emotional effect on the spankee…for example, some have said they feel a closeness to the parent who administers the spanking when across their knee, one that comes from being securely held by someone who loves them unconditionally, a knowledge that comes through when while they are in the process of producing a sting on their backside. OTOH, a school paddling by contrast can seem almost cold and impersonal, partly due in fact because the school administrator doesn’t love the child as the parent does, but also because there is no closeness, no human contact really, most likely just a paddle on the seat of pants or skirt.
Positioning may also be dictated by location, i.e., living room couch vs. bed at home; hallway (no desk possibility) vs. principal’s office, at school. So we should cover that as well.
Whether on the giving or receiving end, which scenario best describes your typical position, past and/or present, from the following choices. You should have multiple answers, at least indicating both location and position, and likely more than one answer for each (I had no idea there were so many possibilities, until I started composing this list!) Please indicate all that apply.
Location:
A) Home, child’s bedroom
B) Home, parent’s bedroom
C) Home, living room, den
D) Home, kitchen
E) Home, study or office
F) Home, bathroom
G) School, principal or assistant principal’s office
H) School, teacher’s lounge
I) School, hallway
J) School, classroom
Position:
K) Home, spanker in chair, spankee over both legs, full lap
L) Home, spanker in chair, spankee between and over one leg, half lap
M) Home, spanker edge of bed, spankee flat across lap, legs, feet and upper torso all on bed
N) Home, spanker edge of bed, spankee across lap, upper torso on bed, legs and feet dangling down toward floor
O) Home, lying flat on bed
P) Home, lying on bed with pillows beneath hips
Q) Home, bending over end of bed with pillows beneath hips
R) Home, bending over footboard of bed
S) Home, bending over back of chair
T) Home, bending over from front of chair, hands in chair seat
U) Home, bending over office/study desk
V) Home, bending over with hands on knees
W) Home, touching toes/grabbing ankles
X) Home, leaning slightly forward, not fully bent over
Y) Home, standing straight up
Z) Home, kneeling on chair or stool
AA) Home, hands on wall
BB) Home, spanker standing, one foot/leg elevated, spankee bending over elevated leg
CC) Home, spanker on couch, spankee across lap, fully supported by couch, head to feet
DD) Home, spanker on couch, spankee across lap with legs and feet dangling toward floor
EE) Home, over the arm of couch or chair
FF) Home, diaper position
GG) School, over desk
HH) School, grabbing knees
II) School, touching toes/grabbing ankles
JJ) School, over back of chair
KK) School, over the arm of couch or chair
LL) School, bending over from front of chair, hands in chair seat
MM) School, hands on wall
NN) School, over teacher’s or principal’s lap
OO) School, kneeling on chair or stool
PP) School, standing straight up
QQ) School, leaning slightly forward, not fully bent over
RR) School, spanker standing, one foot/leg elevated, spankee bending over elevated leg


Something that  TL and I talked about today is how he would punish me. Reason I asked as a boy and teenager growing up I never got "grounded" to much of a goody goody. And didn't really get spanked that much. But when I did it was a last resort thing. So I asked him would you more ground me or spank me more. He said he would prob spank me more for a couple of reason. We are both into spanking and he knows how addicted I am to the Internet, my phone and tv. So he going to say grounding me as a last resort. And when I am grounded I can so see myself begging for a spanking.



I have a question for all my spankee friends out there. As everyone knows I'm getting spanked Sunday night. All week I have been having mixed emotions about it. The spankee in me is really looking forward to it, cause I love the way my bottom feels after a good spanking. But the "little boy" in me is dreading it. I'm feeling like I did when my dad told me to get over his knee. I want to beg and plead with T L not to spank me. But then if he did let me off, which I know hes not, I'd be disappointed that I'm not getting spanked. Do any of you feel the same way? Look forward to it yet dread it at the same time?



Caned With 13 Other Boys! It was a very cold day and despite the fact that we were all supposed to be out on the playing field and tarmac some boys in my class got together with boys in another class to arrange a 5 a side football game in the corridor. Everything was going OK, we were not too raucous and had even attracted a small group who were watching. Then a prefect came along and told us all to stop and to go outside. We told him we would and he walked away. Some of the audience did go but the rest of us just went into the nearest classroom and waited till we were sure he’d gone. Then we went back out and started again. But then a few minutes later a teacher came along. He must have been told about us by the prefect because he knew that we’d already been told to disperse. He rounded us all up – the ten players (we didn't have a ref) and the spectators, took our names, picked up the ball and told us to follow him. He lined us up outside the Head’s office, knocked and went in. The secretary was not at her desk and I took the opportunity to ask the boys near me what they thought would happen. The boy next to me said he can’t cane us all, there’s too many of us. But this optimism proved to be delusive as when Mr Baker came out he was followed by the Head – holding a cane. He and Mr Barker marched us all to the Hall. It was completely empty and the chairs used for assembly were stacked at the sides. We were told to each bring a chair and line them up across the front of the Hall, near the stage. Then the Head told the boys who had just been watching to sit on the chairs on the left and the rest of us to sit on the other ones. There was a brief lecture when he told us that he was going to cane us all because we knew it was against the rules to be in the school in dinner hour without permission and we had been given a warning and ignored it. He went on to say, as I had been expecting, that he was going to deal more severely with those of us who had actually been playing football too. The ball would be confiscated till the end of term. He asked the boy at the left his name and form and noted them on a pad he had put on the stage and then told the boy to stand up, take a couple of steps forward and turn round and bend over, with his hands on his chair. Then he gave him two quick strokes of the cane, which he took stoically, before being told to sit down again. The Head then moved along the line, caning each boy in turn. The fourth boy, who was the last of the spectators, was in the first year and looked very small and very scared. But his two strokes were just as hard and he yelped at each one, though he stayed in position. Then it was the turn of the first of the players and I waited to see how many strokes he would get. It was four and they all looked like real stingers. I was the third of the players to get it and I gave my name and form and leaned forward over my chair in my turn. I was never prepared for the intense sting of the first stroke which always seemed to hurt more than I’d expected but I managed to stay in position and just grunted as the intense pain swelled through my body. Then I was sitting again, squirming on the hard wooden seat as the head continued inexorably and, it seemed, tirelessly. The last boy, on the far right, told me later that he thought the head had been keeping something in reserve for him and, indeed, when some of us compared marks later on his were among the worst. After the canings we were kept sitting in the Hall under the supervision of Mr Barker until the bell went. Then we had to stack the chairs back and then go and join our classes. Our form teacher was calling the register when we got back and must have been told by the Head what had happened because he wasn't surprised to see seven members of his form back late after having been caned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment