Tuesday, February 17, 2015

VOICES



What sort of man do I consider to be a "Good" disciplinarian. Off course every boy has some different things they look for, so Here is mine. Appearance? well I do expect the man to b clean and he must be totally dressed (a suite is my favorite) but other than that just no extremes but he need not look like a magazine cover to be a good strict man of discipline.
I have always thought of him to be an "older" man. Off course when I was 21 just about every man WAS an older man...34 was an older man...lol. Now at 54...my ideal is a man in his 70's.(and no gentleman is TO old...as long he can do the job at hand) However now 54, I see that the "Attitude" is most important. Off course a man 35 can't be "dad" to me but he can be my boss, a judge (I bet a trip over the knee of Judge Alex would be no fun) but again the Attitude that a spanking has been earned and is needed to hopefully teach me what TO do or Not to do, BUTT at very least WILL make me very sorry.
I never knew the term "safe word" till about 1997 I guess.....up till then all spanking arrangements were the same as I when I was a lad growing up..the spanking was OVER when the spanker said so. YES it hurts, Yes I want it to stop..but that is not the boy's to decide...off course this is harder if it is not an on going situation but if I am asked "can you take more"..."is it to hard"... "do you want a break"...well...that's not discipline.

I also should say this is not sexual for me. I have no desire to have sex after I have been spanked. This is the biggest thing I find different between meeting men in the 80's and early 90's and then after the Internet age. I can't explain to you why it is not sexual for me (yes it makes my penis hard to think about) but after I have been spanked I have NO desire to do anything sexual, I want to go be alone and cry it out (and yes, I will masturbate at some point maybe a day or so after)


I had pushed my luck
just a 12 year old punk
but when your a catholic boy
there can not be that joy
Fr Tom had his eye On Me
and nothing he did he not see
I have had Enough! he says at last
Oh Please No Sir I say with a gasp
My fun is over my luck at it's end
Over his knee I am ordered to bend
Alan Joseph Schmidt's bottom goes high in air
My briefs come down, my bottom now bare
now the paddle talks to my rear
And it's every bit as bad as I feared
my bright red hienee and tears on my face
shows this boy has been put in his place


Briefs do not protect your buttocks from pain just from not having to bear your bottom. I honestly can't see a dad spanking his son with a weapon like the brush and letting pants or briefs stay on....as an adult bad boy I can tell you it is VERY effective to get a sound 3/4/5 minute paddling with that brush with your white pants in tact only then to be told to rise lower them and NOW we will BEGIN your punishment spanking....trust me..after 5 minutes with a brush on your fruit of the looms you will panic to hear the word now we can BEGIN!!! But all helps to teach a good lesson...


Age - I am 24 years old.
Birthday - December 2nd.
Sexuality - Bisexual.
QUESTIONS I RECEIVE OFTEN: 
Can I spank you? - Sorry, but no. I don’t meet up with online people for a spanking. Thank you for the offer, but no thanks. However, if we ever happen to be in the same location for some reason and you know it’s me, I may take you up on the offer.

Can you spank me? - Same as the question above, I do not meet people via the Internet to exchange spankings. Sorry. The only people I’ve ever spanked are a few of my very good friends.
Are you still spanked to this day? - Yep! Every year on my birthday I visit my Dad who lives in Boise, Idaho; and he gives me my birthday spankings by his hand. (Always on my pants). Been a tradition ever since I was 9 years old. He says it’s my annual spanking for all the bad things I’ve done in the past year.
What about spankings as punishment? - My last spanking that was a punishment was my first year of university and came back home for break. Dad found out I had a poor grade in two of my classes. He wasn’t too happy about it. He spanked me from my jeans down to my bare butt. Was in my bedroom for a good 2 hours over his lap that day, This was 5 years ago when I was 19. After this spanking, I didn’t dare skipping another class ever again. 
Most painful spanking you’ve ever received? - My 18th Birthday Spankings from my Dad. Dad knew that turning 18, meant becoming an adult. So, what he said, was that the 18 spankings would be a huge-ass-spanking for all of the bad things I ever did as a child in the previous 18 years. This was to remind me to not do any of the foolish things I did as a child. Oh yeah, and it was 18 spankings on each layer of clothing. 18 spanks on my jeans. 18 spanks on my boxers, 18 spanks on my bare butt. But that’s not all. It was those 54 spanks. 18 per layer. Only with one item. First it was 54 spanks with his hand. And then the paddle. And then he wrapped it up with his hand again. My butt was red for an entire week. Couldn’t sit down without wanting to hold my butt. It hurt to shower… Yeah, it was rough. But I know it was because he loves me and wants the best for me.


 I have been asked by some lads how It is I can keep from trying to get up from a saw horse if I am getting the strap or getting away from 'dad" if I am over his knee. Well, let me assure I wiggle, and squirm and react but the idea of trying to get up or get away is just something that was instilled in me as a boy. My dad said "if you do the crime you have to pay the fine" and I guess the once or twice I did I recall getting 6 more with the strap or an extra minute with the hairbrush rapid fire. Trust me, it was enough to make me understand that dad meant business. I have to say those lessons growing up never left me and when I entrust a man to correct me when I am wrong as an adult nothing has changed.


There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law—
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:—
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." —AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.


Schoolies (A spanking good time!)
Schoolies is a rite of passage for Australian school leavers, with most congregating on the Gold Coast at seventeen and eighteen years of age, for a full week of drunken revelry and debauchery. I found myself sharing a three bedroom apartment in Surfers Paradise with six of my footy mates and even though we were two beds short, we had a good sized couch and weren’t too worried about the fairly cramped quarters. After all; we were there to party, not to sleep.
After a big first night of clubbing and drinking, I fell asleep on top of the double bed, fully clothed. I woke up to the sound of a text message arriving in my phone, to find Adam lying next to me. The text was from my little brother, asking how schoolies was going. It woke Adam up too. I quickly replied, sarcastically thanking him for waking me and then took the opportunity to shower, coming out of the bathroom in a fresh pair of undies.
Adam was lying awake and moaning.
Shit I’m hungry! He groaned. Adam was always hungry, although I don’t know where all the food went. He was built like an Olympic swimmer. By comparison, I was a little shorter and a little chunkier, more stocky than fat.
Maccas? I quizzed.
Maccas, he agreed, without a thought of anywhere else. I’ll be quick... He said, as he leapt up from the bed and headed for the bathroom.
He was quick and I had barely finished dressing and sat down on the bed, when he returned to the bedroom, parading into the room, naked from the neck down, drying his hair with a towel.
Dude! I exclaimed, modestly averting my eyes.
You’ve seen it all before! Adam grinned. He had a great body and he was right; I had seen it all before, in various school and other dressing rooms. The truth be known, I could have looked at Adam naked for the rest of my life and died a very happy man, but I couldn’t let him or any of the boys know that, could I!
I sat on the bed in silence and Adam quickly threw his clothes on and we left our other five team mates sleeping off the night before.
Adam and I sat down to a hearty breakfast and then set off to find a pub, for a proper drink. The first one we came to was a pub tab and it almost eleven o’clock on a Saturday morning, so racing was just about to kick off in Melbourne. Adam went to the computerised tote screen and checked out the first race, while I bought our drinks. He had placed a bet when I returned with the drinks and had sat down in front of the big screen TV to watch the race. I handed him his drink and sat down next him. He held his ticket out to me. I read the name of his horse: Spanked. I looked up at the tote screen to check its price. $68 for the win and $21 for the place.
Spanked? I cringed. He had bet ten dollars each way on it. You ought to be spanked for backing it! I grinned.
Yeah! He grinned back. I should, shouldn’t I? Are you going to spank me if I lose?
I certainly am! I replied jokingly.
Okay, his grin widened. What if it wins? Do I get to spank you?
I was silent for a moment. Were we really having this conversation? Adam had a great butt and I know his dad used to spank it when he was younger, because he had told me so. We had briefly discussed our experiences with corporal punishment a couple of times, but each time we had been interrupted in mid conversation. I had never spanked anyone, but the idea of spanking Adam’s solid, round eighteen year old buttocks really turned me on. I was up for it. The idea of getting spanked myself, wasn’t as appealing, but I wasn’t totally adverse to lying across Adam’s lap and having his hand slap my behind, either. I hadn’t been spanked since I was twelve and my dad always made sure spankings were a very unpleasant experience, but I was eighteen now, much bigger and stronger and there didn’t seem to be much hope of the horse actually winning, so I agreed.
You’re on, I said, holding out my hand to shake. We shook on the deal and supped on our drinks, as the horses were loaded into the starting barriers.
Spanked ran a good race, but wound up mid field at the finish. There was a point at the top of the straight when I thought that I would be the one getting spanked, but Adam’s butt ended up being the one on the spanking line.
We passed Maccas on the way back to the apartment and found that the boys were eating quite a late, but hearty breakfast.
We’re heading for the beach after we’ve eaten, Brad informed us, between chews of his food.
We’ve eaten. Adam said. We might head up to the room for a drink and meet you down there a bit later.
Okay, said Brad and he offered Adam the keys to the apartment.
I followed Adam out into the mall and we headed off in the direction of the Apartment block.
My mind was racing and my manhood was twitching nervously. Was this really happening? Was I really going to put Adam over my knee and spank him? Would he be clothed? Or would he be bare?
We walked silently the short distance to our accommodation and rode the lift to our floor. Adam led the way to the door and let us in, then closed it to the outside world.
Once in the lounge we faced each other and Adam grinned.
Have you ever spanked anyone? he asked.
No, I shook my head.
Neither have I, he said. I got quite a few growing up, though! He reminded me.
I watched as Adam drew is tee shirt over his muscular shoulders and head. He eased it off and threw it to the floor, then slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his board shorts and briefs, downed them to his ankles and stepped out of them. He stood before me stark naked, fully erect and looked me in the eyes.
I haven’t been spanked for a few years, he said. So make it a good one.
I sat down on the middle cushion of the couch and he laid his solid brown body across me, burying his head into the corner at the arm of the couch, with his lower legs resting against the other arm. I looked down on his creamy white buttocks, framed perfectly by the deep tanned flesh of his back, legs and thighs. The only part of him that wasn’t tanned was the part that was usually covered by his briefs or swimming togs; the part I was about to attend to. I could feel his rock hard penis pressing firmly against my shorts covered thigh and beneath his crotch; I was as hard as he was.
You want this to be for real? I checked, in a low, calm voice.
Yep! He affirmed. Nice and hard!
With one arm around Adam’s upper torso, I raised my spanking hand and prepared to spank. I brought my hand down hard and slapped the centre of his naked bottom. He moaned with apparent ecstasy, shuffled his hips and buried his erection deeper between my legs, as I prepared to strike again.
Smack to the right cheek... Whack to the left cheek...
Adam moaned again.
Oooo!
Smack... Smack... Smack... Fast and hard to his right cheek.
Whack... Whack... Whack... Fast and hard to his left cheek.
Oh yes! He moaned.
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Oh... Man...
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Adam seemed to be enjoying it. Was I hitting him hard enough? I was hitting him as hard as I could. He wasn’t supposed to be enjoying it.
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
His buttocks had turned a deep pink and must have been at least stinging. I probably would have been squirming by this stage, even at eighteen,but he was just lying there and taking it.
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Oh... Dude... Adam moaned.
Smack... Smack... Smack...
Keep it up mate!
Whack... Whack... Whack...
Oh... Ow!
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Adam’s previously white buttocks were now a bright, burning red and the palm of my hand was quite numb. He was breathing heavily, but definitely not broken. I continued to spank.
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
I felt Adam’s whole body go limp, but continued to spank.
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Adam moaned again. He had to be feeling the accumulative effect of the spanking.
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Smack... Smack... Smack... Whack... Whack... Whack...
Believing he had had enough, I decided to stop and ran my spanking hand over his firm, burning buttocks. They were blazing hot and I just knew they had to be sore.
Had enough? I asked.
For now, he replied.
Adam lay silent across my lap for about half a minute or so, before shuffling off and climbing up onto his feet. I watched him slowly straighten up to his full height and crane his head around to check out the colour I had produced. Both hands went to his buttocks and he began to rub them with gentle, circular motions. It brought back memories from my childhood, being exactly what I used to do after a spanking.
He looked me in the eyes and swooned.
Good job mate! he winced, with a pained grin. My butt hasn’t been this red in years... or this sore! Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment